Update 1.2 - Rise of the Labradoodle
- Large Maps : Die2Nite now offers a wider choice of maps - up to 25x25 (previously 14x14). This will allow more advanced expeditions and enhanced exploration - how far do you dare go on your own?
Extreme Camping :
Extreme camping is the risky, but potentially rewarding strategy of hiding in the World Beyond during the attack at midnight. the way it works is simple:
- find yourself a decent hiding place in the desert
- perform 3 hail marys and 2 hello dollys
- wait for the attack to be over
- Introducing: The Tamer : Always accompanied by their trusty 3-legged labradoodle, the tamer is the perfect profession for citizens looking to take full advantage of the large maps...
- Shunned citizens update : Shunned citizens will now be able to scavenge objects from the town's waste and hide objects in the World Beyond...
Access previous major updates :4.7 - Enter the Sandman4.6 - Demonocracy!4.5 - Save our souls!4.4 - Dev's not dead4.3 - Villa nostra4.2 - Sleight of Hand4.1 - Insidious Bugs4.0 - Death Watch3.2 - Shamanic Monday3.1 - Going Underground2.0 - A Chemical Necromancy1.2 - Rise of the Labradoodle1.1 - Hang 'em high1.0 - Let's get it on!
He who steals must be hanged! He who commits someone to be hanged should be banned! He who is banned must be eaten! This is how the law should be! Unknown