Update 1.2 - Rise of the Labradoodle
- Large Maps : Die2Nite now offers a wider choice of maps - up to 25x25 (previously 14x14). This will allow more advanced expeditions and enhanced exploration - how far do you dare go on your own?
Extreme Camping :
Extreme camping is the risky, but potentially rewarding strategy of hiding in the World Beyond during the attack at midnight. the way it works is simple:
- find yourself a decent hiding place in the desert
- perform 3 hail marys and 2 hello dollys
- wait for the attack to be over
- Introducing: The Tamer : Always accompanied by their trusty 3-legged labradoodle, the tamer is the perfect profession for citizens looking to take full advantage of the large maps...
- Shunned citizens update : Shunned citizens will now be able to scavenge objects from the town's waste and hide objects in the World Beyond...
This "cocktail" is disgusting, but at least it's expensive... PeteR